CB Williams Property provides the following Letting services for Residential Landlords:
- Letting and Rent Receipt
- Short Let and Rent Receipt
We aim to Let your property for the best rental price with a minimal void period.
As a Residential Landlord you will need to follow certain rules and regulations, which are continually changing. We will guide you through your obligations, in order to keep the process as stress free as possible.
Included in our Letting Service is the following:
- Professional photography and floorplans
- Comprehensive marketing to find a suitable Tenant.
- Arranging and accompanying viewings.
- Obtaining references and identity verification.
- Advising on pre-Tenancy safety checks and requirements.
- Advising on Inventory and Check-in.
- Collection of Tenancy Deposit and Initial Rent.
Standard Landlord fees and costs:
- Letting Service: 6% (5% + VAT)
- Letting and Rent Receipt Service 9% (7.5% + VAT)
- Short Let and Rent Receipt Service (up to six month fixed period): 12% (10% + VAT)
- Tenancy Renewal: 4.8% (4% + VAT)
- New Tenancy Agreement Fee: £180 (£150 + VAT)
Other Landlord Costs:
CB Williams Property will advise Landlords on obtaining the following:
- Inventory and Check-In Reports
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical Safety Certificates
- Energy Performance Certificate
Tenant Fees and costs:
Prior to the start of the Tenancy:
- Set up (contract negotiation and arranging the Tenancy): £180 (£150 + VAT)
- Tenant or Guarantor Reference: £36 (£30 + VAT) per Tenant or per Guarantor
- Tenancy Deposit: 6 - 8 weeks rent equivalent.
- Tenancy Application Charge, due on acceptance of rental offer and deducted from your initial invoice: 1week rent equivalent.
- If you withdraw from the Tenancy after offer acceptance you will be liable for administration costs of £250.
During the Tenancy:
- Change of Sharer (contract negotiation and documentation) : £180 (£150 + VAT)
- Renewal (contract negotiation and documentation): £180 (£150 + VAT)
- Additional Tenant or Guarantor Reference: £36 (£30 + VAT) per additional Tenant or per Guarantor
End of Tenancy:
- Professional Cleaning
- Check-out Report